Blog Tag!

Saturday, June 25, 2011
I have been tagged in a crazy little game of Blog Tag by the fantastically awesome Libby over at her eponymous (I really like that word) blog: Libby Heily.  The Rules are easy enough:
Answer six questions about myself on my blog and then tag eight of my blogger friends. 

1. Do you think you’re hot? 

Well, I know I am not. My normal body temperature is 97.8 degress, so I am always cold. </deliberate obtuseness>

2.Upload a picture or wallpaper you are using at the moment.
 



Those are the San Francisco Peaks located, not in San Francisco, but about a mile from my front door in Northern Arizona.


3. When was the last time you ate chicken?
  
A week ago? More? I'm not a huge fan of poultry. 

4. The song you listened to recently.
Right now, and for the last two months, I've been on a huuuge Adele 21 kick.  Either Rolling in the Deep or Someone Like You was probably the last song I've listened to.


5. What were you thinking while doing this?
I wish I was more interesting and/or clever!






6. Do you have nicknames?  What are they?
Just really Jess, but hardly anyone outside of my dad uses it. I was called Webster in my AP English classes but happily, it never stuck. Just DO NOT call me Jessica. Please. That is not my name. My birth certificate says "Jessie" -- just like that.


7.  Tag 8 blogger friends.   
1. Audra at Unabridged Chick
2. Lauren over at Lauren Gets Literal
5. KimberlySue at Historical Fiction Obsession
7. Donna at My Life In Stories


4 comments:

  1. Hi, Jess:

    I understand your book addiction. I was ready 6 to 7 adult novels per week by 4th grade. Life and family slowed that down a bit, but I still read a novel+ per week, not including the ones I write :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your full name is "Jessie". I would have guessed otherwise. I find the chicken question odd in general. :) Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Tim! And wow, that's certainly impressive! I try to get in about 4 a week, I go into withdrawals elsewise!

    And no problem, Libby! It was fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag Jessie!! Love some Adele :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.