Jessie [& Danielle?]'s 2013 Top Ten YA & Adult Reads

Friday, January 3, 2014

Jessie's Top Ten YA books of 2013

 (all genres -- contemporary, fantasy, historical fiction, etc.)



Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith
 


Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass #2)


Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly



If I Stay by Gayle Forman (If I Stay #1)


Siege & Storm by Leigh Bardugo (Shadow & Bone #2)


Froi of the Exiles by Melina Marchetta (Lumatere Chronicles #2)


Pivot Point by Kasie West (Pivot Point #1)


Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers (Grave Mercy #2)



Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

Jessie's Top Ten Adult books of 2013



Bitter Greens by Kate Forsyth


The Wild Girl by Kate Forsyth


The House at Riverton by Kate Morton


The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker


 India Black and the Shadows of Anarchy by Carol K. Carr (India Black #3)


Illuminations by Mary Sharatt



Kinslayer by Jay Kristoff (The Lotus War #2)




The Supreme Macaroni Company by Adriana Trigiani (Valentine #3)




The Republic of Thieves by Scott Lynch (Gentlemen Bastards #3)



The Firebird by Susanna Kearsley (Slains #2)

Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Dark Triumph was the BEST. I cannot wait for the final installment of that. I have read one Kate Morton book, adored it, but have yet to pick up anything else. Maybe House of Riverton should be next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FROI. How did I not know you also read Lumatere last year. It was by far the best one. I just wish Marchetta had killed like one person in the whole series (that I cared about).

    I need to read Kate Forsyth and The House at Rivertion. And, actually, I'll just any of these that aren't on my list to my list except for Illuminations because that cover makes me hiss. Too religious. I'm sure it's good, but I am still scared.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.