Christmas Book Haul Part the Second

Sunday, January 18, 2015
Hello! It's been a minute and my Book Outlet order came in.... and I had some wonderful packages...so... it's time for another book haaaul!

First from the lovely Pixie for Christmas:





Monsters by Ilsa J. Bick (Ashes #3) - last in a series I have been dyiiiing to start. And also: another TOOTHLESSSSS figurine. Mine, mine, mine. All the Toothless products will be mine.


Next up, the Book Outlet awesomeness.

Here we see Penny demonstrating the size of this 17-poud box

aaaand inside:





Red Glove by Holly Black - CurseWorkers #3
Beautiful by Amy Reed
Fly on the Wall by E. Lockhart
The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner - The Queen's Thief #1
The Swan Maiden by Heather Tomlinson
A Little Wanting Song by Cath Crowley
Rage Within by Jeyn Roberts - Dark Inside #2
The Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine
So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev - Theatre Illuminata #3
Over You by Amy Reed



Love in the Time of Global Warming by Francesca Lia Block - Love in the Time of Global Warming #1
Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake - Anna #2
Belle Epoque by Elizabeth Ross
The Bones of the Old Ones by Howard Andrew Jones - The Chronicles of Sword and Sand #2
Quintessence by David Walton
After the Golden Age by Carrie Vaughn - Golden Age #1
Child of a Hidden Sea by A.M. Dellamonica- Hidden Sea Tales #1


Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard -- SIGNED!!


Bought books:


The Twentieth Wife by Indu Sundaresan - Taj Mahal Trilogy #1
Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden (I only had the mmpb so this was a must)
The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley - Slains #1
Everneath by Brodie Ashton - Everneath #1
A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin - A Song of Ice and Fire #1 (lending copy)
The Pacific by Hugh Ambrose - for my dadd

aaand...... sent from Bloomsbury because they are awesome and fantastic and out to crush my feels:




finished copies of the first two Princess Academy Books (Princess Academy, Princess Academy: Palace of Stone)
aaand an ARC of the third, The Forgotten Sister (that illustrated coooover).



BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!

They also sent me.....

.......


LION HEART BY A.C. GAUGHEN. Aka the best Robin Hood retelling of them alllll. I can't wait for this to destroy my heart/soul/emotions.

Understandably, it's been a good week, book-wise. How did you lovely people fare with your book buying bans and hauls?

1 comment:

  1. LION HEAAAART! I CAN'T WAIT TO START IT!!! Penny is so cute and oh my god you got a lot of Book Outlet books hahaha! So awesome! I really want to read the Princess Academy series, they remind me of Ella Enchanted, which was my favorite. I only bought 5 books at Book Outlet, but they were good ones! And I got Scorpio Races with a giftcard, along with some ebooks. Otherwise I've been good ;) For now. hehe. I love your Toothless Pop figure!! Those are my new favorite things to collect :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.