Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me

Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Thanks to The Broke and The Bookish

So today, the world has granted me the magic powers I've been asking for for 27.75 years. I have a genie and I'm abusing this poor thing. So, if some very dumb genie DID give me wishes, I'd ask for:


1. The Library Hotel.


All of it. I own this now.

2. The Winds of Winter


Stop it George. Give me the book.

3. Harry Potter - Every new release


I'm an obsessive boxset collector. I want the hardcover trunk. I want the new British hardcovers. I want the library. Just keep them rolling in.

In fact,

4. HARRY POTTER THE MARAUDER YEARS


Don't touch me.

5. A Time Turner


This is a HP list now. Whatever. I could read FOREVER.

6. Brandon Sanderson's releases just zapped onto my Kindle


I can't keep up with the man. Just forward them along like once a month or whenever he's done.

7. A magic Kindle that never gets lost, needs charged, and holds every book I've ever owned.


(What, I'm reasonable. It doesn't have to be every book ever!)

8. Numair Salmalin


*Kanye shrug*

9. Pounce from the Alanna/Bekka Cooper series


It was a coin toss between Pounce and Buruu, but one of them rides my shoulder and doesn't kill me with his heavy ass.

10. BEA passes and airfare for me and my girls forever and ever amen


So what about you friends? Did I waste all those wishes? Comment now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.