Bookish Bingo's Readathon TBR!

Sunday, April 3, 2016
Our dear friends at Pretty Deadly Reviews are running their first read-a-thon, to try and help certain people, (*cough*me*cough*) who can't seem to finish their bingo cards. This week we're reading as many books as we can that fulfill Bingo squares. They're also giving us some mini-challenges, the first of which is...

Show your TBR! 


I've actually been doing better than usual on my card, but now all the easy squares are done! I've picked five books that I'm going to try to read this week:



Non-binary MC: Pantomime by Laura Lam
Criminals:  The Legend of Eli Monpress by Rachel Aaron
Characters are not human: Written in Red by Anne Bishop
Number in the Title: Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans
Non-fiction: Royal Romances: Titillating Tales of Passion and Power in the Palaces of Europe by Leslie Carroll

This is my first read-a-thon, but I'm very excited and hopeful. How about you, loves? Are you reading with us? Or are you more freeform?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.