Winter Bookish Bingo Wrap-Up

Tuesday, February 28, 2017



Hello everyone and welcome to another Bingo wrap up! Jess and I did so good this winter. She filled 18 squares and got 2 bingos, while I filled 20 squares and got 6 BINGOS. Damn that lower left corner, eluding me.  So here are our cards!








Own Voices - Monstress by Marjorie M. Liu (12/17)
GR Choice Nominee the princess saves herself in this one by Amanda Lovelace (12/21)
Pink Cover A Rogue by Any Other Name by Sarah MacLean (12/24)
Green Cover - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling (1/3)
2017 Debut - The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas (1/5)
Sequel - The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May (1/8)
Not YA - Because of Miss Bridgerton by Julia Quinn (1/9)
Survival This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers (1/12)
Romance - A Lady By Midnight by Tessa Dare (1/14)
Urban Fantasy - Late Eclipse by Seanan McGuire (1/20)
Blue Cover - So For Real by Rebekah Weatherspoon (1/20)
Science Fiction - Paper Girls by Brian K. Vaughan (1/29)
Set Abroad - The Wrath & The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh (1/30)
Banned Book - March: Book One by John Lewis (2/4)
Unreliable Narrator - The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket (2/7)
Super Hyped - Hold Me by Courtney Milan (2/9)
LGBT - Love is Love by Multiple (2/18)
January Release - Dreadnought by April Daniels (2/18)
Alternative Format - Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (2/27)


What do you think loves, didn't we do well? What about you? Link up your cards below so I can see them and as always, let us know if you're joining us for SPRINGO! (I'll see myself out, shall I?)

2 comments:

  1. SPRINGO!

    I love it; you're the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a success! I haven't done bingo in forever... been too all over the place to limit myself these days. It is quite fun though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.